4 - 6 Years
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
• Execution of software development on the assigned module with expected quality of design, code and deployment process.
• Manage small team and work assigned to that team.
• Practice Optimize Code as well as database performance.
• Design Code- Plan the software development design
• Review code – Review code quality for the assigned modules.
• Communicate with Team Leaders/QA team and Management when required.
• Prepare reports on work (Day to day, weekly, Monthly when asked)
• Learn new required techniques and implement.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience in working with fully OOPs & MVC concepts.
• Fundamentally strong in web technologies aspects.
• Must have knowledge of code version controller tools – like GIT and their different functionalities
• Strong in designing, optimizing/normalizing code and database flow.
• Logical Smart thinking
• Grasping power, Adaptability & Flexibility and communication skill
• Troubleshooting skill
• Experience with Large Scale Core PHP Applications
• Good to have worked with JIRA / or Agile practise.
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||4 - 6 Years|
Leading company in software development
|About Company||Company is a global solutions company helping the aviation industry to enhance fleet airworthiness, protect asset value, and to be transition-ready at the push of a button.|