We are looking for Computer Vision Engineers to help us solve the problem of detecting congenital heart disease using deep learning. This is a great opportunity to make a big difference in the lives of children with early detection of CHD and in increasing the productivity of doctors. You’ll be working along with our team to prepare, train and evaluate computer vision models on massive amounts of data.
● Conduct image segmentation and analysis on images and videos
● Collaborate with domain experts and validate the data preparation and labelling
● Perform feature engineering on medical image data to identify appropriate features
● Build, train and evaluate deep learning models
● Optimize model hyperparameters and model architectures to improve performance and reliability
● Validate models versus medical test data
● Collaborate with Solution Engineers to deploy the models
Experience & Skills
● 3 to 5 years of experience in computer vision and deep learning areas mentioned below
● With strong image processing and computer vision expertise and proven implementation experience
● Proficient in Python
● Hands on experience with computer vision libraries such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
● Experience with medical images, particularly echocardiography is a plus
● Master’s degree in Computer Science ( M.Tech) from a recognized University
● Published Research Papers
● Knowledge of medical imaging and/or echocardiology is a plus
● Strong understanding of imaging data structures and algorithms
● Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
● Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Type : Full time
Location : Work from Home (Remote ( India))
|3 - 6 Years
|12 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.
|Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning
|computer vision image processing tensorflow medical imaging
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.