Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• execution of Software Development to Manage Accuracy and Quality. Manage and Control Quality of Design, Code and Deployment Process of Web Modules Development.
• optimize Code as Well as Database Performance.
• solve Complex Performance and other Critical Problems and Architectural Challenges.
• supervise Architecture and Lead Efforts to Develop Technical Roadmap of Overall System.
• collaborate Effectively with Team Members and Hold Regular Meetings for Improvising Technical Skills.
• guide, Coach and Mentor Software Development Engineers.
• take Initiatives for the Required Changes in Software Development Process to Manage Overall Quality.
• learn New Required Techniques and Implement.
• provide Technical Leadership for Every Aspect of Software
• manage Documentations of Each Stages of Development and Management.
required Skills and Knowledge
• experience in Working with Fully Oops & Mvc Concepts.
• must have Knowledge of Code Version Controller Tools – like Git and Their Different Functionalities
• experience in Core Php is Must and Should have Overall Knowledge On Different Frameworks Architecture.
• strong in Designing, Optimizing/normalizing Code and Database Flow.
• understanding of Limitations of Php as a Platform and Its Workarounds.
• understanding Fundamental Design Principals Behind a Scalable Application.
• strong Knowledge of Common Php and Web Server Exploits and Their Solutions.
• should Be Aware of Server Architecture and Configurations of Different Tools/services
• troubleshooting Skill
• risk Management
• little Experience in other Languages
• different Frameworks
• agile Methodologies
• jira Experience
|Experience||6 - 9 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac 50 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
Leading software company
|About Company||Company is a global solutions company helping the aviation industry to enhance fleet airworthiness, protect asset value, and to be transition-ready at the push of a button.|