Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
• Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
• plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
.NET Developer requirements and qualifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
• X years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
• Strong background in object oriented development techniques
• Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Passion for technology and knowledge
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||.Net ASP.NET Dot Net Development|
Leading software company
|About Company||Company is a global solutions company helping the aviation industry to enhance fleet airworthiness, protect asset value, and to be transition-ready at the push of a button.|