● Knowledgeable in the AWS Well-Architected Framework & AWS Best Practices
● Self-motivated, adaptability and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
● Proficient with CI/CD process & understanding of the software development life cycle
(Agile / Scaled Agile / SDLC)
● Strong experience in Amazon DevOps tools & Cloud services like - EC2, S3, Lambda,
VPC, AppSync, SNS, SQS, ELK, EKS, RDS, Terraform, Cloudformation, CloudWatch,
WAF, Shield, Inspector and other related services.
● Strong knowledge of HashiCorp’s Terraform, Cloud Formation, cloud-init scripting
● Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet or Chef.
● Strong experience automating the integration and deployment of software (e.g. Jenkins,
CodeDeploy, Scrutinizer, CodeQuality tools)
● Strong experience using logging and monitoring tools to improve observability across
systems (e.g. Rollbar, Cloudwatch, NewRelic)
● Experience automating with software configuration management systems and/or source
code version control systems e.g. BitBucket.
● Experience with Databases (e.g. MySQL / PostgreSQL) and Middleware Infrastructure.
Big Pluses / Nice to have
● Amazon AWS DevOps / SysOps certification
|Experience||10 - 13 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||AWS Devops Engineer Appsync Cloud Engineer Cloud Service SDLC Agile Lambda|
|Contact Person||Epsilon Consultant|
|Address||Waghodia Road, Vadodara|